To celebrate their anniversary, the Old Town Boutique District is holding its 7th Annual Scavenger Hunt.
Here’s how it works – From Thursday, September 18 (TODAY) to Saturday, September 20, visit the Old Town Boutique District stores. Fill up your Passport with all of our Boutique stamps and you will be entered for a chance to win a Grand Prize, which includes gift certificates and prizes valued at more than $3,000!**
You can participate by downloading and printing the passport, or to pick up a copy at participating Boutiques during the event.
Participants who registered will have a bag and printed passport waiting for you at the Alexandria Visitors Center beginning Thursday, September 18 at 10 a.m. The first 200 registrants will receive a free OTBD Baggu bag!
Limit one Baggu bag per household.
- Pick up your bag, grab your passport card, and visit all participating stores over the 3-day event. If you registered, you will have a bag and passport waiting for you at the Alexandria Visitors Center at 221 King St.The Visitors Center will be open Thursday 10-5, Friday 10-8, and Saturday 10-8.
- Get your card stamped and pick up goodies at each store.*
- Return fully stamped card to any Boutique by the end of business Saturday.
- You will be entered to win a Grand Prize package, including gift certificates and merchandise from all participating stores valued at more than $3,000.**
- Post photos to Instagram for a chance to win prizes from individual stores. Click here for details and a prize list.
Complete your passport, turn it in to any participating Boutique, and you will be entered to win our Grand Prize. One lucky Hunter will receive:
$100 Gift Certificates from: 529 Kids Consign • Acme Mid-Century + Modern • Apple Seed Maternity and Baby Boutique • Bellacara • Bishop Boutique • Bloomers • Current Boutique • Gossypia • Hysteria • La Cuisine • lou lou • Mint Condition • Mystique Jewelers • Olio Tasting Room • Pacers • Pink & Brown • Red Barn Mercantile • Sara Campbell • She’s Unique • Stuart Nordin Home & Design • Tchoupitoulas Furnishings • The Christmas Attic • The Dog Park • The Pink Palm • The Potomac Bead Company • The Sugar Cube
A Jewelry Set from Elinor Coleman’s Vintage Mirage
An Extra Large Vintage Dough Bowl from Germany from European Country Living
An Intro to Knit Kit including yarn, needles, notions and instructional book AND a free Intro to Knitting Class from fibre space™
A gift basket of staff favorites from Hooray for Books!
A set of Stephanie Johnson cosmetic bags from The Shoe Hive
A Deluxe Sugar & Spice Gift Crate + $25 gift certificate from The Spice & Tea Exchange of Alexandria
A candle and diffuser set by Archipelago from Victoria at Home.