UFC 213 Live Stream

Home Forums General UFC 213 Live Stream

Topic: UFC 213 Live Stream

General July 8, 2017 at 11:06 am

UFC 213 Live Stream

Today in the podcast, this is the International Fight Week. On Friday, we will see the end of season 25 of The Ultimate Fighter. That means a number of things, not least that is the UFC Fight debut of former WSOF lightweight champion Justin Gaethje.
Saturday, of course, is the great show: UFC 213. The card is not what it once was, but it’s still strong. The bantamweight title of women UFC is at stake in an interesting rematch between Valentina Schevchenko and Amanda Nunes. The card also features an interim middleweight title contest, a trilogy among elite heavyweights, a return to lightweight Anthony Pettis and more.
UFC 213 Live
UFC 213 Live Stream
UFC 213 Live Online
Watch UFC 213
UFC 213 Fight
UFC 213 Live Fight
UFC 213 Fight Card
So let’s not forget, this week also means inductions in the UFC Live Hall of Fame for former matchmaker Joe Silva, Japanese legend Kazushi Sakuraba, Urijah Faber and others.
UFC 213 Card
UFC 213 Live Free
UFC 213 Live Stream Free
UFC 213 Live Online Free
UFC 213 Online Free
Watch UFC 213 Online
More information: Podcast in iTunes | Podcast in Stitcher | SoundCloud Podcast
Follow Luke on Twitter
There is so much to do, so join me today to discuss all this and more. In terms of today’s talk, anything is up for discussion, but I’ll take with this and everything starts off at our 1 p.m. time. ET.
UFC 213
UFC 213 Live
UFC 213 Live Stream
UFC 213 Live Online
Watch UFC 213
UFC 213 Fight
UFC 213 Live Fight
UFC 213 Fight Card
As usual, I will post the video window here as the event approaches and I will answer any questions you may have if you post them in the comments section below. Be sure to click on the “rec” button for those comments / questions that you think deserve the most response.
UFC 213 Card
UFC 213 Live Free
UFC 213 Live Stream Free
UFC 213 Live Online Free
UFC 213 Online Free
Watch UFC 213 Online
Be sure to link this page and use the hashtag #chatwrappers on Twitter or Facebook when you are viewing this so everyone knows you are involved in this activity of ours.
Nunes vs Shevchenko
Nunes vs Shevchenko 2
Shevchenko vs Nunes
Nunes vs Shevchenko
Nunes vs Shevchenko 2
Shevchenko vs Nunes

Reply to this topic

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion. or

Real Time Analytics