I LOVE February for many reasons (Valentines Day, President’s Day, etc) but, as a pizza lover, chief among them is National Pizza Day.
Like me, you’re probably planning to observe this important day by just scarfing down a slice after work. Here my seven (7) favorite pizza places in Alexandria, Virginia.
- Faccia Luna | 823 South Washington Street (S/W Quadrant) | (703) 838-5998
- Valentino’s New York Style Pizzeria | 4813 Beauregard Street (Lincolnia) | (703) 354-8383
- Lena’s Wood Fired Pizza + Tap | 401 E Braddock Road (Rosemont) | (703) 683-5330
- Del Ray Pizzeria | 2218 Mount Vernon Avenue (Del Ray) | (703) 549-2999
- Paisano’s Pizza | 2012 Eisenhower Avenue (Eisenhower East) | (703) 548-6800
- Delia’s Brick Oven Pizza | 209 Swamp Fox Road (Eisenhower East) | (703) 329-0006
- RedRocks Neapolitan Bistro | 904 King Street (Old Town) | (703) 717-9873
Did we miss one? What is your favorite place for pizza in Alexandria? As a bonus, here are 11 awesome ways to celebrate the day.
(Photo via Thomas Cizauskas on Flickr)